Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- 177,478 hits
- I wonder if the proxy of shares from Imran Ahmad's old company to the Easdales will see a 'resolution' to his legal action against the club? 4 hours ago
- So latest company to proxy to Easdales has disgraced Imran Ahmad as a recent director. Alarm bells ringing yet? Use your vote. 4 hours ago
- RT @missteeray: Companies House shows that Imran Ahmad was a Director of Beaufort Securities Ltd from 24 Jan 2007 – 23 Jan 2009. 4 hours ago
- RT @gerrymcculloch1: Sandy Easdale HASN'T bought new Rangers shares. He's increased his proxy vote. 5 hours ago
- Easdales current proxy held by Beaufort nominees. Now Beaufort Securities give him proxy. More consolidation. No change to % vote. 5 hours ago
Season ticket holder and avid fan of the Rangers F.C. I've been amazed and saddened by the constant attacks on my club and it's fans. I hope to be writing about football and the issues which surround it in Scotland.
I'm married with a young son and run my own company.